The Bravo is ideal for sailors of all skill levels. Stable and safe for the total novice yet plenty entertaining for a seasoned multi-huller on a storm-tossed day.
The Hobie Bravo provides the perfect sailing platform. Its rugged, rotomolded polyethylene hull encourages picnic outings to inviting beaches and removes all docking anxieties, irrespective of wind speed. The Bravo’s generously cut, square-top mainsail efficiently captures zephyrs while automatically twisting off when puffs hit, helping to keep the boat flat. The efficient A-frame mast is easy to step, and the boomless, roller-furling, multicolored Dacron mainsail makes reefing easy and allows for consequence-free gybes.
- SPECIFICATIONS *
- Crew: 1-2
- Length: 12' / 3.65 m
- Beam: 4' 5" / 1.35 m
- Capacity: 400 lbs/181 kg (US) / 352.7 lbs/160 kg (EU)
- Weight: 195 lbs / 88.45 kg
- Draft w/ Rudder Up: 9" / .23 m
- Mast Length: 19' / 5.79 m
- Sail Area: 87 ft² / 7.99 m²
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Height From Floor to Bow: 19.25" / 48.89 cm
- Height From Floor to Stern: 17.5" / 44.45 cm