The Hobie Club Wave is an easy- to-sail, easy-to-rig speedster that will have you smiling. Fun for the family and exciting for the juniors while forgiving enough for the newly initiated, the Hobie Wave is the ideal must-go-sailing-now catamaran.
The symmetrically shaped hulls and keel design provide lift while eliminating the need for daggerboards, and its rotomolded polyethylene construction is nearly indestructible. Equipped with thoughtful features including a comptip mast and Hobie Bob mast float to prevent turtling if capsized. A large, fully-battened, boomless mainsail is powerful in the light stuff, but is designed to reduce power in an unexpected gust. The three-piece mesh trampoline is heat melded for the ultimate in longevity, has two main sections and is simple to adjust.
- SPECIFICATIONS *
- Crew: 1-4
- Length: 13' / 3.96 m
- Beam: 7' / 2.13 m
- Capacity: 800 lbs/362 kg (US) / 364 lbs/165 kg (EU)
- Weight: 245 lbs / 111 kg
- Draft w/ Rudder Up: 11" / 0.28 m
- Mast Length: 20' / 6.09 m
- Sail Area: 95 ft² / 9.0 m²
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Height From Floor to Bow: 18.5" / 46.99 cm
- Height From Floor to Stern: 25.25" / 64.13 cm