Set your course with the Mirage Compass in stock now.
Simplicity defined, the Mirage Compass is powered by the MirageDrive 180 pedal system and Kick-Up Fins. Patented Kick-Up Fin Technology takes the worry out of kayaking in shallow, structure-filled waters by automatically retracting upon impact. Experience forward and reverse pedal propulsion with Hobie's Square Tip Fins. New for 2022 is an anodized aluminum alloy frame seat offering incredible comfort, durability and breathability with monomesh and ripstop nylon construction. The Compass offers maximum stability and an oversized cockpit and flat deck for standing. A sharp turning radius makes this fishing kayak nimble in tight quarters, yet able to speed over open water in stealthy fashion. Kayak fishing features include pre-installed rod holders, H-Track accessory mounts and a transducer cavity ready for you to install a Lowrance® fishfinder. For a stealthy look, upgrade to the Compass Camo package that is outfitted with Kick-Up Turbo Fins and comes in Camo color.
- CREW: 1
- DRIVE: MIRAGEDRIVE 180 WITH KICK-UP FINS
- LENGTH: 12’ / 3.66 M
- WIDTH: 34” / 0.86 M
- CAPACITY: 400 LBS / 181 KG
- SEAT CAPACITY: 275 LBS / 124.74 KG
- FITTED HULL WEIGHT: 68 LBS / 31 KG
- FULLY RIGGED WEIGHT: 87 LBS / 39 KG
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: ROTOMOLDED POLYETHYLENE
- HEIGHT FROM FLOOR TO MIDDLE OF THE KAYAK: 5“ / 31.75 CM
- HEIGHT FROM FLOOR TO TALLEST POINT ON THE KAYAK: 5“ / 34.29 CM