The TAO Surf series is inspired by traditional surf design. The full nose and rounded pintail help you drop into waves and then carve down the line with ease. The generous widths make the board stable, which comes in handy when punching through the shore break or standing out in the lineup. The Tao Surf is also a beautiful cruising board with a moderate rocker line that tracks and glides nicely through the water. It can accommodate multiple fin configurations (single fin or thruster setup). The overall volume is designed to suit the whole family.
- SURF-INSPIRED LONGBOARD SURF SHAPESIdeal for stable flat-water cruising and wave surfing
- MODERATE ROCKER PROFILE AND TAPERED RAILSIdeal for flat-water glide and wave surf performance
- ACE-TEC CONSTRUCTIONFeaturing fiberglass and a protective outer polymer skin. Durable and light weight
- ATTACHMENT POINTS AND BUNGEE ON DECKTo secure gear
- SOFT AND GRIPPY EVA FOAM DECK PADComfort and control
- ERGO-GRIP CARRY HANDLEEase of transport and less fatigue
- FCS II TOOL-FREE REMOVABLE CENTER FINTracking and surf performance (side fins optional - sold separately)